- 80mm computer cooling fan with coloured LED to light up your computer.
- Voltage: DC fan 12V (also works at reduced speed under voltage as low as 6V).
- Current: 0.26 A
- Ideal for transparent or gaming chassis.
- 4 LEDs (one at each corner).
- Parallel connection of LEDs allow them to glow even if one has failed
- Speed: 2500 RPM.
- Air flow: 33.24 CFM.
- Decibel: 29.8 dBA Max.
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +70°C
- Approved by: CE, TUV, UL
- 3 pin Motherboard connector (with tachometer / speed controller) + 4 pin PSU connector (with NO tachometer / speed controller).
- The Molex connector has a Male as well as a Female end so you can connect the fan + any other device to one single Molex PSU connector.
- Wire Length: 26cm.
- Net Weight: 75g
- Gross Weight including retail packaging: 105g
- Supplied with 4 Fan screws.
- Single packaging ideal for shop display. (Box size: 18x13x3cm)
- Note that a 3pin motherboard connector can be plugged into a 4pin PWM motherboard header (and vice versa), but the tachometer will not work so the fan will spin constantly at full speed. If a 3pin to 4pin Molex PSU adaptor is used, the tachometer will also not work.
|Brand||Kate & McKenzie|
|Measurements HxWxD||Fan size: 80x80x25mm (3.14"x3.14"x1"). Wire length: 26cm.|
|Item Condition||Brand new.|
|Remarks||-12volt fans may be used under 6 to 12volts at reduced speed. -Fans have a 3pin motherboard connector with tachometer (speed controller) and a 4pin PSU Molex connector with NO tachometer. -Order an adapter or cable extension if required. -In individual retail pack.|
80mm PC Colour FansMulti colour LED fans
- Brand: Kate & McKenzie
- Product Code: 80mm PC Colour Fans
- Availability: In Stock
VAT deducted for EU businesses & World customers.
- Ex Tax: £3.00
- 50 or more £3.48